Commercial Auto Insurance

Protect your business with Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance is necessary. Whether you use your personal vehicle for your small business or use your commercial vehicle solely for your business, it is important to have sufficient coverage. You must bear in mind that protecting third parties comes first. This coverage varies depending on the size of your vehicle and other factors. In the same way that all individual drivers need insurance, commercial vehicles also need commercial insurance. Even if your business does not have a fleet of vehicles. You will need commercial insurance if any employee drives a vehicle with business reasons.

Our Insurance works with a large number of insurance providers that can insure your business and your vehicles.

(Blog:What type of business Insurance do I need?)

Do I need Commercial Auto Insurance?

Normally, companies that use logos in their vehicles, that have uniforms for their employees and that have commercial vehicles. Other companies that need these coverages include:

  • Cleaning services.
  • Service of Electricians.
  • Gardening.
  • Food places that deliver at home.
  • Florists
  • Taxi, Uber, Lyft or any similar service.
  • Building.
  • And any business that has or rents vehicles for commercial use.


What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?

As with any type of insurance, commercial policies have a wide variety of options So, commercial insurance policies can be for vehicles that you own, for vehicles that rent or lend to you. This means that you can have commercial insurance for your own fleet or for the vehicles that your employees rent. So, if your business makes home deliveries and the delivery man has his own vehicle, personal insurance will not cover what happens while he works. The same applies to office staff who run errands in their own vehicles.

Business trips that require a rental car, must also be covered by your commercial insurance.

The coverage that we have for you includes:

  • Damage to property and medical expenses for third parties.
  • Coverage by collision or shock.
  • Protection for any other damage that the vehicle may suffer other than in a car accident.
  • For the cargo that may be transporting.
  • Covers trailers

We know that each business has different needs. Maybe your business requires some kind of commercial insurance. You can fill out a form so we can call you and tell us about your business. Depending on what you need, we can offer you different options. Or if you prefer you can call us at (888) 350-5050. You can talk to a member of our team of professional advisers in Commercial Insurance.

We would love to be the one who protects your business, your employees and your vehicles.